1.28.2015

Family Pictures



In the fall I had plans to have professional family pictures taken for our Christmas cards. In the end I decided to save the money and just had our friend Joel snap some pics on our street. Molly was feeling super super grouchy, ha! They get the job done, I suppose, but this year I'm going to budget for my photographer friend to do them. She did our pictures in 2013 and I just love them. There are so many things I hate spending money on, like hair cuts, car washes, etc. but I've realized that nice family pictures are always a good idea.

1 comment :

  1. I am the same way! I get my hair cut 2-3 times a year and I go to Great Clips with a coupon! That's how much I hate paying for a haircut. And I'm ashamed to say that my car probably gets washed less frequently than my hair gets cut! Family pictures are tricky because you can pay lots of money and then have grumpy kids. But I have never regretted getting them done. I just tend to stick to every other year.

    ReplyDelete