1.27.2015

Chubba





It seems rude that we call her Chubba, but we only say it because we like fat babies so much. I call her Chubba, Squisher, Chunka Munka, etc. Cora is an absolutely perfect baby. She is Molly's number one fan. If Molly is visible or within earshot, forget about nursing. All kinds of back arching happening to locate and laugh at Molly. She's not crawling but can see a toy she wants across the room, and then roll her way over to it. She's quite pleased with her newfound mobility and is very content to entertain herself. She has a very sweet, patient, forgiving little spirit. There's nothing like having this squishy, rosy-cheeked, sweet little babe sleeping in my arms. I can hardly put her in her crib at night, because I know I'll miss her.

No comments :

Post a Comment