12.03.2013

Family Pictures

Our first proper family pictures were taken last year when Molly was about 2 weeks old. Mom had arranged for all of us (minus Matt and Ness) to have our pictures taken at Thanksgiving. I love those pictures! At the time, all I was thinking about was my awkward post partum body and the fact that I hadn't slept more than 3 hours in way too long. But now when I see them I think about how lucky I was to have such a sweet, happy, healthy little baby. I miss that tiny newborn person!

My friend Kylie took these pictures of us on a Sunday afternoon a few weeks ago. She's amazing! It's hard to believe that I was peeved with Molly for refusing her naps that day, and was also disappointed that a crazy week at work had prevented me from planning outfits or getting a long overdue haircut. All I think about when I look at these pictures is how blessed I am to have the best husband and baby a girl could ask for. I need to remember that in the moment more often!





  





  


5 comments :

  1. So cute! I haven't gotten more than three hours of sleep in quite some time. I needed that reminder about all of the good things. I'm trying my best to be positive and happy on what little sleep I get :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair, and you're gorgeous. These are great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are so presh they made me cry. Now G is all up in my face saying "SAAAD?!". How embarrassing. I must be pregnant or something. I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooohhhhhh Joooooooooey! So perfect. So, so, so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love you and your cute family! was a pleasure shooting with you again. you're such a great mama.

    xx

    ReplyDelete