11.22.2012

Maternity Pictures










My beautiful friend Kylie is a talented photographer and offered to take maternity pictures for me! It was such a treat! I was a bit nervous because I hate having my picture taken even when I don't feel huge and awkward. But Kylie put me at ease, which is a true sign of a good photographer. I actually had a great time! It takes serious skill to make a 37-week pregnant girl feel like anything but a beached whale. (Sidenote: I always used to think it was so silly when pregnant women would complain about looking and feeling huge. I just thought, you're pregnant! You're supposed to have a belly! And it's cute! But now I get it. I felt so big and unladylike!) I was so pleased with the pics. I'm so glad I can look back at these photos and remember when I had my little Molly all safe inside of me! Kylie's blog is --> here. She does great things, check it out! Also, she brought me chocolate cake and pumpkin bread the day I got home from the hospital. So basically, if you're going to have a baby, make friends with Kylie.

3 comments :

  1. oh, jo! you are just too sweet, and too GORGEOUS! love you so much! thanks for this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! In the third one it totally looks like you're holding a basketball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these pics and you are so beautiful! and congrats cute prego lady! im ky's sis lisa. hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete