11.02.2012

I LOVE NOVEMBER

October was full of good times, but I'm so glad that it's over! I'm soooo ready to have this baby! (11 more days or less! Hopefully!)

The first exciting event in October was my baby shower. It was a lovely party in the park. My friends Jamie, Claire, and Lisa threw it and it was so so fun. The weather was cloudy and perfect. We had yogurt parfaits. So many sweet friends came. I love all of them a lot.

Meredith came up to LA for the shower and we had such a fun weekend with her! I wish I had taken pictures with her!!! We went up to a lookout point on Mulholland on Saturday evening and it was so cool and clear! We could see farther than ever before, there wasn't as much smog as usual. Then we went downtown for dinner at the coolest Mexican place. I think it was the best meal I've ever had since moving to LA. We felt so spoiled getting Meredith to ourselves for the whole weekend.


Our ward Halloween party was amazing. We threw it last year and this year's party was wayyyy cooler than ours! The gym was looking as fabulous as a church gym can look. Jack made a great disco dancer, but I had to stay by his side all night because by himself he just looked like a creepy guy with tight pants. (Personally, I thought he looked great in the pants. And the mustache. But he is much too dignified to wear such things on the regular.) We ran out of little mirror tiles for my disco ball and finished it up with some tinfoil, haha. It was still a pretty cool disco ball though. Our ward has the most awesome Halloween parties because everybody dresses up and the costumes are always so original and so involved! Have I mentioned that I love our ward? I want to live in this ward forever.

And the next big thing will of course be the arrival of miss Molly! The cutest baby of all time, I'm already sure of it! My house is clean and all my baby things are in order and the crib remains empty. I can't wait until it's not empty. (Neither can my achy pelvis, but that is TMI. Don't say achy pelvis.)

4 comments :

  1. LOL! Don't say achy pelvis. We are enjoying that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one awesome disco ball! Can't wait to see the little darling. here's to hoping for a quick arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAH! you crack me up with your achey pelvis! and loved your costume! Best prego one i've seen in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those could be the best Halloween costumes ever!

    ReplyDelete