7.31.2012

Our rock star friend

Last week Jack and I got gussied up and went on a good old weeknight date to see our friend Ryan Darton play at the Hotel Cafe in Hollywood. It was so much fun! I haven't really been into music that much since high school, but I have been listening to Ryan's album non stop since we got it a couple of weeks ago. I feel like if you like life, you will like this music. Kind of like puppies or babies or Oreo McFlurries. Who doesn't like these things?

Anyways, here is one of his music videos. The girl here is a laurel in our ward and she is just the most beautiful thing. And I hear a second video is being finished up and it sounds like it will be a good one too! 
He's going to be on tour this summer, the dates are listed ---> here <--- Lots in UT, ID and the northwest! Check it out.


One last thing - Ryan and his wife have a baby girl and she is the prettiest baby I've ever met. Like, really really pretty. Someday when our little girl has playdates with her I will post pictures of my baby and their baby together and I won't even be offended if my own family thinks their baby is prettier than mine.

No comments :

Post a Comment