7.13.2012

We're moving to Oregon!

No we're not. But we want to! We spent the week of the 4th in Lincoln City, Oregon with the Taggarts for one last big party before Mom and Dad Taggart leave for China. Twenty-eight lovable people in one huge house with lots of Tillamook ice cream and quick access to the beach? What more could you ask for? I loved every minute of it. 

The beautiful neighborhood



Smoochable cheeks



Cousins in the sand



 First non-iphone belly pic

- and because I'm obsessed with talking about my pregnancy -
I'M AT 22 WEEKS
IT'S A GIRL IN THERE
and
JACK GOT TO FEEL HER KICK FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST WEEK


 Celebrating the birth of a nation - I mean Nathan (that joke never gets old for me)


Tidepools and the Devil's Punchbowl



The best playground of all time



 Walking back and forth to the beach


Haley with neighborhood flora


We didn't take any pictures of the last day and a half we spent at Nick and Miriam's house in Canby. But what a good time we had there! I wanted to move in with them. Miriam let me help her clip the wings of some of her chickens! It was one of the major highlights for me - along with the Thai food, the blueberry picking, and the hammock! (And the rosy-cheeked Sammy, but I am not the type of Auntie to play favorites.)

It was one of the best vacations I've ever had. I'm grateful for in-laws who are practically perfect in every way! I'm excited for the next reunion!

3 comments :

  1. Wait the blueberry people have a Sammy? He's new?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fantastic! You should post more pregnancy updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, this is amazing. newport is just the best isn't it!

    ReplyDelete