3.02.2012

All in all, a good week

Hey nature, great color choices. Well done.


The good news is that I made enough of Pioneer Woman's white chicken enchiladas to last us through the weekend. 

The bad news is that I don't want to clean up the dishes.

The good news is that I went to a birthday party this week and Just Danced to "Beautiful Liar" with the birthday girl. 

The bad news is that I shimmied like Beyonce in front of the members of the ward.

The good news is that I have a great day trip planned out for tomorrow.

The bad news is that Jack is sick.

The good news is that one of my high school teachers was on Good Morning America, and will be appearing on the Today Show and Dr. Phil. 

The bad news is that he left his wife and family and moved in with an 18-year-old student.

The good news is that I figured out where Steve Carell lives, and it is 1.3 miles from our house - perfect for a short jog.

The bad news is that I plan on running past his house every day, and I'm not ashamed, which shames me.

3 comments :

  1. Did you watch the interviews of Hooker? It makes my blood boil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had just seen a video of that guy on CNN.com. I noticed they mentioned "Modesto", but I didn't imagine he was from the good part of Modesto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. was he a major creeper and you're not suprised? or was it unexpected?

    I love that you plan to run past Steve Carell's house... maybe he'll be gardening and then you could make casual conversation and have a great story for the blog

    ReplyDelete