2.01.2012

Griffith Observatory


I drove up to the Griffith Observatory after my morning job yesterday. It was sunny and warm, even at 8:30 in the morning. The view was spectacular! I stood there and thought to myself, I could totally live here. And then I remembered that I do live here! I've got to go back at sunset for the view, and I obviously need to look through the giant telescope, and I should also see the planetarium show about the aurora borealis. I realized the other day that I have no idea what causes the northern lights. Isn't that something I should know?

1 comment :

  1. I think you deserve to know that I like to blog stalk you every once in awhile. I love to hear about your good days and adventures. I also love to hear that the one boy is good to you. You deserve it. I miss ya Jo.

    ReplyDelete