1.24.2012

An average week so far

A portrait of a palm tree, aka lone reed
-I'm sick and have no energy, but I went to work anyways because life goes on and children still need to be picked up from school! It resulted in a messy house, unbathed children, and chicken nuggets for dinner. It was a one-time thing. Back to being a good nanny today!
-I used a neti pot for the first time. It's a little teapot thing, and I used it to pour saltwater into one nostril and it drained out the other....not sure of my opinion yet, I just can't believe I actually did it. I was desperate.
-Jack, eating leftover Christmas candy. I hear him conversing politely with himself: "Is it a junior? Is it a mint? I don't know what it is."
-I saw an old high school pal at the grocery for the second time. Weird, because my hometown is 5 hours away and also, LA is a big old place. Strange that our paths have crossed twice! 
-We're borrowing my employer's car for the week. That means I don't have to drive to Beverly Hills twice a day to drop off/pick up Jack from work!
-Oh yes, Jack has a job! For one month, as a receptionist. At Samuel Goldwyn Films. Hallelujah! You go Jackie boy!

No comments :

Post a Comment