9.18.2015

Ruffians at Sunset


This blog has kind of become a photo dump! Alli let me borrow her camera to practice on while I save up for my own. The kit lens was killing me with the narrow aperture, so I got a little ahead of myself and bought a nicer lens before I even own my own camera. The first time I tried it out, I felt a full on obsession bubbling up, ready to take over my life! I love to have a good obsession. Nick and Miriam's place was the perfect place to practice, with the beautiful scenery and willing models :) Here, Molly and Sam had just finished some ice cream sandwiches and were running around before bed looking perfectly scruffy and adorable. Chocolate in the teeth, shirtless, covered in grime.
 





Sam can really ham it up for the camera and had some very creative posing ideas :) I miss that little fool! I should have brought him home with me. Good thing we'll see these cousins at Christmas.




1 comment :