3.02.2012

The man is employed

I got a text today that said, "Tonight you dine...WITH AN EMPLOYED MAN!"

Jack has been working at Samuel Goldwyn Films as a receptionist for the past few months, but we knew he would be out of a job once the previous receptionist's ankle fully healed. But last week, in a moment of pure divine inspiration, the bitter girl who worked as an assistant to two of the executives suddenly quit her job! And Jack was told that he had a shot for the position, but that others would be interviewed. The others seemed to be more experienced than Jack. Jack did not have high hopes. I did. 

I know three things: 

Jack is cooler than he thinks he is.

Fasting is a real thing.
 
Our schedule now requires another car, but that is simply impossible.  So Jack baby, please please please let me get one of these. 

7 comments :

  1. Congrats Jack! We are very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat to read 4 wonderful posts this evening! You are a funny, funny girl, and a good, good wife to my brother! Congrats Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everyone should have a Vespa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are patient perhaps you can "babysit" your father-in-law's Vespa while we are on a mission!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fully support this endeavor. And Jacko- CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha just do it. do it. do it.

    ReplyDelete