8.30.2015

Denver Getaway

Earlier this year, my dear husband Jack, who just so happens to be the best husband in the world, bought tickets and shipped me off to Denver to visit Matt and Ness. Cora came along with me, and Jack took off three days of work and had some adventures with Molly at home. This trip was so amazing! Flying with just my one little baby felt like going to the spa, it was so calm and relaxing compared to doing anything with two kids, haha! And Denver, oh my goodness it is so beautiful. You just have beautiful sweeping green mountain views everywhere you look. And it was so fun to see Nessa's home and kids and see what her life is all about these days. I'll tell you what her life is all about: well behaved adorable children, yummy dinners, a perfectly kept home, several happy little piano students, etc. What I'm trying to say is that she is mother and wife of the year, every year. We went to Garden of the Gods and I just about died over the beauty. After our hike we went out for brisket sandwiches. I wouldn't say I'm a BBQ expert, but if I was a BBQ expert, I think I would say it was the best brisket in the world.










No comments :

Post a Comment