6.13.2015

Dolores Park Christmas 2013



Mom and dad gave us a video camera for Christmas 2013. This was the first thing we filmed. It was on the day of one of our San Francisco adventures a few days after Christmas.  Such a great day it was. The only thing that could have made it better is if Livvy and the Johnstons were there too. (I wish I had filmed more of the rest of the day - Farmer's Market and Muir Woods! Take me back to that day! Also - I was about twelve weeks pregnant with Cora in this video.) The only other footage we've got on this camera is Molly in our living room, at various ages, and in various states of dress. Typical home video nonsense that will be pure gold in twenty years. Anyways, I think I should take the camera out of the house more because this was really fun to make. Though at my current rate of editing, Cora should expect to see finished videos of herself by the time she goes to kindergarten.

P.S. If you miss Maddie a lot, as we all do, this video will make it worse. 

4 comments :

  1. We just watched it 6 more times. Thank you so much for making this! Also, Luke doesn't remember Maddie, he calls her Grandma because they had the same hair:(

    ReplyDelete