11.10.2014

Molly turned two









Molly Isabel Taggart turned 2! And what a lovely little two-year-old she is! Molly is an absolute force of nature. She's got a whole lot of personality contained in that skinny little body. And she never holds still. One of my favorite things about Molly is her courage. She's totally fearless and thinks she can do everything. I hope she stays that way forever. She can throw a tantrum like nobody's business, and I definitely lose my patience with her sometimes, but it's always fixed with a snuggle and some songs in the rocking chair. She loves to stand on the stool and help in the kitchen, play with her puzzles, wear fancy dresses, drink "cocklit malk," snuggle with us in bed in the morning, be pushed in the swings at the park, and sing along to her favorite songs. Her vocabulary is exploding right now and I think watching a little person learn to talk and form sentences is just about the cutest thing ever. I'm so so grateful that I get to be this girl's mom. 

No comments :

Post a Comment