8.23.2014

Newport

Last Saturday we went down to Newport for the day. We all shoved into mom's van - Mom and Dad, Tori, us, and John. We had lunch at a cafe on the peninsula and they had the yummiest thing my tongue has ever tasted - Nutella Creme Brulee! I want to go back for some more. We took the ferry and walked around Balboa Island for a bit, and then met up with Tim and Dana and kids at Corona Del Mar beach. Cora's first beach! (Molly's was Point Dume in Malibu.) Such a pretty place! California is paradise. Molly had such a great time at the beach. She decided on this beach trip that she was scared of the waves, which I was totally cool with, since she wasn't racing towards death at all times like she usually does at the beach. This time she just played sweetly in the sand. It was so so fun to see the Leavitts - I love those people! Before we headed home, John treated us to the best Thai food I've ever had. It was truly a perfect day.





No comments :

Post a Comment