8.25.2014

LACMA and visiting Dad at work




He's cute even with his eyes closed



Ever since Cora was born we've been getting out of the house more than ever before. I thought it would be the other way around - that once I had two children I would never leave the house. But it's better for everyone's sanity to go on an adventure in the morning, get super exhausted, and then all come home for naps. The other day we went to the LA County Museum of Art. The LACMA lets all kids in for free and lets one adult accompany them for free. So now that we have two kids, we can go all together for free! Jack hasn't been yet, because he works to support the family while I explore the town and see the sights. (I like being the mom. It's a good job to have.) Molly LOVES the spaghetti noodle exhibit.

We also decided to visit our slave daddy in his work prison and join him for lunch. It's so fun to visit him at work and walk around the lot because it's so beautiful! The buildings and landscaping are gorgeous. It's such a fun atmosphere.

I like my life.

No comments :

Post a Comment