7.09.2014

Big Sur

We camped in Big Sur last week and it was totally magical. There is no place more beautiful than the central California coast. But I haven't seen the whole world yet, so what do I know? We set up camp right on a cliff side over the ocean and then cooked a yummy dinner over the campfire. Molly snuggled up to bed while we had s'mores and reading time. So relaxing! The morning was quiet and foggy and Jack cooked up a tasty breakfast. Molly was in heaven collecting rocks and chasing little brown bunnies. We drove up and down the highway exploring the prettiest foggy views. I could have stayed there for a month. I want to go back when I'm not 38 weeks pregnant so we can get some good hiking in. So much to see!















2 comments :

  1. Isn't it amazing that Molly doesn't have the ability to make a normal face in pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a good camp spot! siiiiick view. and i'm so glad you did this. it makes my heart happy to see your sweet family so happy.

    love you jo!

    ReplyDelete