3.13.2014

Valentine's Day

Only a month late on this update! For Valentine's Day I was going to send out some little Valentine postcards from Molly to her cousins. After this little photo shoot, I got discouraged and decided not to. Both the subject and the photographer could use a little training! Still so cute even with eyes half closed though :)





On Valentine's Day Jack came home from work early with chocolate and flowers for me, a Minnie Mouse stuffed animal for Molly, and a scratching post for the cat. Lucky girls we are! We walked to our favorite place for dinner and Molly acted the fool up in that club. As evidenced in the pic. Luckily we were seated outside and it's a fairly casual restaurant, so it was actually pretty empty and she didn't bother too many Valentine's lovers. It took me a while to get to this point, because I hate paying so much for a sitter, but now I would actually prefer to not take Molly on dates with us. Bless her sweet rascally little heart. 

2 comments :

  1. LOL. Those were cute pics! She takes after her Auntie Ness, closing her eyes in every one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so big! And she looks so much like you. I hear you on not wanting to pay a sitter, but sometimes it is worth every penny!

    ReplyDelete