8.11.2015

Matching Outfits

Grandma Taggart sent a birthday package to Cora and it included matching outfits for the girls! I realized that I should get them matching outfits more often. It's the cutest thing ever. I figured it was a good excuse for a little photo shoot. I'm borrowing Alli's camera and trying to learn how to shoot in manual mode. It's so hard and so addicting! I look at the pictures I've taken and can see millions of ways to improve, but when I'm actually shooting it's so hard to make those things happen. And of course, the very sweetest moments from this little photo shoot, the ones that would have made great pictures, are the ones that are terribly out of focus. I'll just keep practicing!


How great would this be if the girls were in focus?

Always eating rocks/pinecones/leaves!



Molly is absolutely in love with the Snow White barbie that grandma sent. It hasn't left her hands since we opened the package. She carries it around gazing into its face and saying dramatic things like "You're a dream come true."



No comments :

Post a Comment