10.26.2014

Halloweens of the past

Halloween always reminds me of the carefree college days when Jack and I first met. Those were good times! I miss Provo oh so much. We met in October and on our first date we carved pumpkins.
 
 ^Babies!^

 ^Jack was a ghostbuster that year. Lookin good.^

 ^I was a troll doll. (Aren't my roommates cute? Missing Ash in this pic.)^

 ^And also an old lady. Someone stole that mumu from the laundry room and I loved it!^

 ^Then we were lame and didn't dress up our first two married Halloweens...but our first Halloween in CA we were Rosie the Riveter and a soldier.^

^Then we dressed up my pregnant belly as a disco ball and Jack was a disco dancer. Molly was born twelve days later!^

 ^And last year we were the muppets. Molly was the cutest Fozzie Bear ever! ^

1 comment :